Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Tuesday

Stand by your beds…well, worskstations!

White glove. Check. Clipboard. Check. Inspection begins.

Top of picture frame. Dust. Top of stationery cupboard. Dust. Top of reception desk. Dust and what looks like crumbs from a digestive. Note to tell Olivia to not eat crumb generating snacks at reception... Note to tell Olivia not to eat any snacks at reception. Dust on work stations. Dust on printers. Dust on telephones. Dust on top of computer screens. Dust on keyboards. Dust! Scuff marks on the walls. Streaks on the floor tiles. No hand wash in the toilet. No hand towels in the toilet. Streaks on the mirror. Limescale around the kettle. No bag in the bin. Dust on the bin.

Dust EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

Note to get cleaners in for service review. Note extreme displeasure at service. Note to make comment about lack of service. I smile.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment