Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Monday

Go away!

Call. Again. We have a photocopier. Again. Happy with service. Again. Very happy with service. Again. No point putting time in next week. Again. Very happy with service. Again. No need to discuss further options. Again. There are no options. AGAIN! Go away. Won’t go away. Call in six months.

Tell receptionist I WILL be dead in six months.

No more photocopier calls.

Process payment for First Aid course with notable organisation. Await confirmation of course booking. Nerves. New people. Responsibility. Save lives. Give out plasters.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment