Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Monday

And so it begins

The 32mm Large Lipped paperclip is far superior to its thinner lipped cousin. It maintains fifty-two percent more grabbage based on the average A4 80gsm page. I know this because it’s my job to know this. If I didn’t know this I’d be ordering any old kind of paperclip, grabbage would not be achieved, pages would fall and chaos would ensue. It’s important.

I have been trialing the Silver Sheen 32mm Large Lipped paperclip to add a little variety to the office. If successful it will replace the Silver Mat 32mm Large Lipped model that I have been using. It could go either way. The excitement of two titans of page grabbage going head to head is truly electric. Who will win? I’ll let the public decide. After all it is they that will benefit, it’s them on the front line, it’s them that need the grabbage.

I send out an allstaffer with a brief survey to complete in order to ascertain thoughts and opinions on the two rivals. My breath is truly baited.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment