Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Monday

First Aid Course – Getting to know you

Late start. Time for tea and biscuits. Have flash of Olivia throwing biscuits to the masses. Make note to reprimand. Remember guilty expression on mention of biscuit audit. Drink tea. Small talk. Get on with it. Here to learn.

Finally. Sit in circle. Get to know each other. Hideous. Hate speaking. Hate strangers. Observe colleagues. Twitchy. Flirty. Innocent. Quiet. Closet. Cool. Thug. Know all. Flirty 2. Actor. Everyones Friend. Dim. White Van Man. Posh. Serial Course Attender. Me.

Ice breaker. Game. Partner up. Game. Share accident stories. Interesting. Know All has story. Know All has comment on other stories. Know All speaks. Quickly nobody listens.

More games. More talk. Break. Tea. Biscuits. Video. Lecture. Make notes. Receive First Aid kit. Go through kit. Smells clean. I smile.

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment