Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Thursday

Dishwasher Disaster

Dishwasher malfunction. Water on kitchen floor. Stale water smell. Cordon off kitchen. Unplug appliance. Investigate waste pipe. Unscrew waste pipe. Stale water pours out. Grey trousers covered. No replacement pair. Remove old lettuce, clumps of rice and non descript grey matter. Possibly Tofu. Possibly not. Run water through pipe. Still blocked.

Investigate further.

Probe with fork.

Remove blockage. Definitely not Tofu. Blockage cleared. Mop up water. Reconnect appliance. Return to desk. Send out allstaffer with instructions to clear plates before stacking dishwasher. Attach step-by-step guide of how to load dishwasher. Explain top three causes of dishwasher malfunctions. Trousers smell.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment