Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Monday

First Aid Course – Day 1

Planned route abandoned. Transport chaos. Enable Plan B. Negotiate madness. Successfully carry out Route Plan B. Arrive early. Training centre locked. Wait. Look at watch. People loiter. More arrive. Man on bicycle arrives. Greets crowd. Produces keys. Tries many. Success with none. Calls ‘June’. June stuck on bus. Removes bicycle clips. Wait for June. Tedious small talk. I refrain. Relationships start to form. I watch. Man off bicycle makes jokes. Not funny. Course now thrity minutes behind. Weather dubious. Possible showers. Lack of keys. Wet and late. June arrives. Art Garfunkel hair. Finally.

That is all…

1 comment: