Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Tuesday

Silence

Phones dead. DHCP signal lost. Ringing silence. Nice silence. Unacceptable silence. Reset router. Find router. Which router? Switch off router. Switch back on. Nothing. Repeat. Nothing. Note to get telephone service provider in for review. Note to check service contract before review. Note to make ironic point in meeting about service or lack of it. I smile. Scratch. Scratch. Think. Think. Unplug router. Wait. Think. Think. Plug in router. Switch back on. Green light. Green light. Green light.

Victory!

Emerge from basement like conquering hero of old. Heroes welcome lacking. Non existent. Moral victory.

Paperclip debate still raging though still no response. Send out allstaffer with reminder for feedback.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment