Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Thursday

Time Ticking

Year so far stagnant. Julia the Junior relieved of duty. Possible indiscretion with MD. FD. Head of Marketing. Carlos the Cleaner. Final wage shows deduction of criminal damage to Kitchen Cam.

Prepare budget spend for forthcoming year. Present savings from supplier changes.

Restructuring business. Restructuring department. Restructuring role. Olivia taking on more responsibility. Assess options. Reformat CV. Evaluate probability of termination. Evaluate treatment with company. Evaluate life. Prepare report. Self use only. Decide to file for considered thought.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment