Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Monday

Learn RESPECT through REVENGE

All knives. Check. All forks. Check. All table spoons. Check. All tea spoons. Check. All mugs. Check. All glasses. Check. All bowls. Check. All side plates. Check. All large plates. Check. All kitchen items secured in a locked cupboard. Check.

Operation Clean Kitchen in action.

Screen grab faces of kitchen offenders from cam footage, paste them into an allstaffer and send it out laying clear blame at their feet.

No you can’t have a fork! All are punished because of the few. This is war and I will win.

Respect is a clean kitchen. I now have respect.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment