Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Tuesday

First Aid Course – Day 2

Arrive early. Cornered by Know All. He has a story. Pray for anyone else. Art Garfunkel hair arrives. Man on bicycle arrives. Removes bicycle clips. Makes joke. I query plan for day. Confused looks. More tea. More arrivals. New banter. Not involved. Flirty and Flirty 2 flirt. Twitchy laughs. Flirty laughs. Innocent laughs. Quiet laughs. Closet laughs. Cool laughs. Thug laughs. Actor laughs. Everyones Friend laughs. Dim laughs. White Van Man laughs. Posh laughs. Serial Course Attender laughs. Me – I don’t laugh. Know All has a story. Pub invite missing. Again. Maybe tonight. Maybe not. Enjoy biscuit.

Know Olivia is enjoying biscuit. Anger. More tea.

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment