Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Tuesday

First Aid Course – First Aid. At Last

Partner up. Avoid Know All. Get Everyones Friend. Too friendly. Don’t want to be her friend. Chatty. Bubbly. Annoying.

Triangular bandage ready. Arm up. Fold. Position. Fold under. Bring around. Tie. Secure. Correct. She does it wrong. She does it wrong again. Hilarious. No it’s not. Tedious. Art Garfunkel Hair comes over. Hilarious. NO IT’S NOT! Get it right. Art Garfunkel Hair shows her. Again. Get’s it right. Hilarious. No it’s not. Dislocated shoulder. Fractured elbow. Broken arm. Triangular bandage mastered. Everyones Friend not my friend. Look forward to bandaging mouth injury.

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment