Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Wednesday

First Aid Course – Final Lesson

Arrive early. Cornered by Know All. I’m reading notes! He doesn’t care. He has a story. People arrive. See me. See Know All. Smile with sympathy. They all avoid helping escape. Busy with banter. More pub stories. No interest. No invite. Again. Art Garfunkel Hair and Man on Bicycle arrive. Into lesson. About time.

Cuts. Gashes. Protruding bone. Black. Blurry. Sweet tea. Sympathy. Stifled laughter. Slight reddening of face. Know All has a story. Continue. Poorly acted video. Group session. Use rubber gloves. Use caution. Use bandage. Raise arm. Lower arm. Recovery position. Which leg goes where? Arm over there. Leg here. Roll. Comfort.

Break.

Biscuits. Tea. More banter. Know All has a story. All laugh and ignore. He talks to me. Finish tea. Go to toilet. Hide in toilet. Toilet is dirty. Make note to mention this on feedback sheet.

That is all…

1 comment: