Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Friday

Olivia Appraisal

Pad. Set. Pen. Set. Water jug. Full. Glasses. Set. Wait. Check appraisal document. Check time. Olivia enters. Skirt too short. Top too low. Hair good. Comment? I decide not. She sits. She smiles. Make joke about appraisal being painless. She returns with joke about being away from desk. I don’t laugh. It’s her job. She doesn’t notice. I begin.

Overview. Positive. Makes good impression on people. Good to work with. Pleasant smile. Lovely smile. I digress. Approachable. Can do attitude. She smiles. I smile. Inside.

Strengths. Covered. She smiles.

Areas for improvement. Consult notes. Could be smarter. She smiles. More attention to detail on cab and courier bookings and meeting beverages requests. She smiles. She agrees.

Her feedback. Enjoys company. Enjoys people. Some people. I smile. She does not. Would like to grow role. Would like to learn more about other departments. Note to speak to other departments about days shadowing. Note to devolve certain duties from my post to Olivia. Note to not devolve too many.

Summary. Doing well. Well liked. Eager to progress. Firm up areas of current role first. Objectives to improve set. Appraisal successful. She leaves. I write down notes. No notes. I just write.

Email HR completed appraisal form. Receive email back confirming my appraisal for Monday PM. Begin personal feedback.

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment