Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Thursday

Work Experience Update and Risk Assessment

Receive email form Managing Director’s PA. Office Move meeting moved to Friday PM due to diary clash. Respond accordingly.

Receive emails back from three potential Work Experience candidates. Not impressive. Decide on two for telephone interview. Arrange time Friday AM. Draw up questions.

Receive email from Managing Director regarding Risk Assessment. “Do what I need to do – don’t understand H&S.” Respond accordingly. Point out that post office move need new Risk Assessment. Doubt response. Begin plan to implement changes.

Subtle enquiries regarding Fork Policy violation. Negative outcome. Olivia protected. Need rethink. Need conclusion.

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment