Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Tuesday

Plan for event

Begin list of possible staff events to organise. Group pottery class. Karaoke. Pancake night. Cross out karaoke. Office not ready for “Oh Carol.” Foosball tournament. Poker tournament. Cocktail lessons. Pole dancing lessons. Massage and pampering. Wine tasting. Ping Pong lessons/tournament. Real ale tasting. Hairdressing lessons. Life drawing class. Burlesque life drawing class. Burlesque dancing class. Salsa night. Cheese and Wine night.

Review list. Narrow down two possibles.

Burlesque life drawing. Pancake night.

Note to draw up pros and cons to each. Note to get cost for each. Note to get Olivia to assist with organisation.

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment