Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Wednesday

Full Emergency and Evacuation Drill Plan

Send immediate selected-staffer to assigned Fire Wardens. Schedule fire warden retraining in lieu of planned full emergency evacuation drill. Ascertain possession of florescent Fire Warden vests. Receive confirmations from all for training. Send additional selected-staffer thanking for quick response.

Nominate people to be casualties in said Full Emergency Evacuation Drill. Consult employee list for said casualties. Assign roles. Blind. Pregnant. Broken leg. Dead. Send selected-staffer to casualties. Inform of duties.

Contact fire alarm company. Instruct to test line for fire brigade immediate response.

Email Olivia to obtain quotes for “My Event.” Request suitable dates. Quiet periods. No meetings.

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment