Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Tuesday

Solenoid Electromagnetic Bolt Locking System

Engineer onsite. Burly. Blocked nose. Sniff. Sniff. Doesn’t need help. Show him doors. Leave him to it.

Receive email form Managing Director’s PA. Office Move meeting moved to Thursday PM due to diary clash. Respond accordingly.

Still no response RE my event.

Contact maintenance company to book roofing expert to attend. None available for three months. Hang up. Research original company to install single ply roof. Building new build. Roof still within warranty. Contact company. Speak to roofer. Shouts down phone. Possibly deaf. Book consultation. Attending Friday AM. Check weather forecast. Dry until Thursday PM. Possible problem. Downpour would highlight flooded area. Necessary evil.

Receive emails regarding Table Spoon Policy. As predicted not popular. Refute claims of childish behaviour.

Receive response from the Man in the Scarf. Requests meeting. Counter with cleaners to improve then meeting. No response.

Send immediate email to Olivia regarding suspicious lack of sign-in and sign-out of forks. Possible explanation requested. She’ll get back to me. Smiley face. I smile.

Solenoid Electromagnetic Bolt Locking System replaced. Complete tests. Functioning within parameters. Engineer sniffs off.

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment