Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Thursday

Temp Selection. Handover Notes.

Receive update handover notes from Olivia. Previous notes on notes have been actioned. Review. Impressive. Additional information added further to notes. Job well done. Respond accordingly to Olivia. Instruct Olivia to put in time Friday PM to discuss any handover issues.

Weigh up four potential temp replacements for Olivia. Make ordered selection. Send immediate email to Amber with preferred list. Receive immediate phone call. Effervescent voice. Over the top. Amber. Enthused about decision. Will check availability. Get back to me. Could have said as much in email. Very excited to be helping. Get on with it!

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment