Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Friday

Handover Meeting

Provide jug of water. Two glasses. Olivia handover meeting. Purchase own Chocolate Digestive biscuits. Get holiday feeling started.

Olivia enters. Skirt too short. Top too low. Hair good. No need for tan. Perfect already. Comment? I decide not. No formal issues arising. No outstanding issues needing attention. Congratulate Olivia on excellent handover. Offer biscuit. Looks suspicious. Inform they are own supply. She smiles. I smile. Say I can produce receipt. She laughs. Sweet laugh. Enquire after holiday. Going with group of friends. Male and female. Good friends. Looking forward to sun. Sand. Sea. I stop her there. No need for more information. Wish her Bon Voyage. Request postcard. Joke. She goes. Packs up things. Says goodbye. Hope for postcard.

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment