Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Wednesday

Fork Fallout Continues. Office Move Meeting.

Office Move Meeting. Wait 30 minutes past start time. Nobody attends. Disappointed. Return to desk. Begin email to Managing Director. No need. Receive email from Managing Director regarding office move and office move meeting. Plans put on hold for foreseeable future. Respond accordingly. File plans in blue sky projects folder. Email Olivia to clear secondary boardroom. Instruct to return biscuits to biscuit store. Note to check all biscuits were returned.

Continuing stream of emails regarding forks. Continue responding that Dan the Man is point of contact. Receive email from Daniel. Dan the man. Congratulates me on winning the battle. Email meant in good humour. Received as such. Respond pointing out importance of order in abnormally small kitchen. Receive response agreeing with stance. Contraband fork battle over.

For now.

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment