Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Tuesday

Temp No Show Anger

Reception. Full day. No relief. No contact from Amber. No contact from Jen. No replacement for no show.

Meeting room bookings. Cab bookings. Courier bookings. Special requests. Cutlery requests. Sales calls. Official calls. Tidy reception. Meeting room setup. Meeting room tidy. Appreciate Olivia.

Receive email from Amber. Attempting to find replacement temp. No help. Contact secondary temp agency. Need to come in to discuss needs. Explain needs. Follow up with email. Will get back to me. Don't get back to me. No replacement.

Deliveries to sign for. Post to sort. Meetings to organise. Dan the man. Witty quips. Anger rising. Deep breaths. Count to ten. Receive call from Amber. Don't care for chit chat. Want result. Temp coming in tomorrow. No real experience. Close. Available. I accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment