Office Manager Policy

My photo
It is my responsibility, duty and honour to run a tight ship, keep people in line, keep them healthy and safe. My office is my world and my world is an ordered one.

Wednesday

Christmas Party Week – Day 3(2)

Create Party Behavioural Policy in line with Company Handbook policies and regulations. Designed to protect integrity of company and staff. Last years incident must not be repeated. Phallic ornaments and Accounts Payable staff do not mix.

Submit Party Behavioural Policy to MD for approval. Receive email from PA to MD. Suggests meeting next week to discuss. Respond pointing out party is tomorrow. Receive email from PA to MD. Next week now not looking good. Perhaps New Year. Respond accordingly. No response. Aim to maintain policy no matter what. Party Behavioural Policy has gone rogue.

That is all…

No comments:

Post a Comment